UPDATE • This restaurant reopened on Jan. 4, 2018.

Dirty appliances, a broken hand sink and a bedroom connected to the kitchen are among nearly three dozen reasons Inspectors from the Salt Lake County Health Department shut down a Sandy restaurant.

On Wednesday, Thai Mango, 8008 S. 1300 East, was closed for “presenting an imminent health hazard,” a report on the department website shows. Inspectors discovered 35 violations — 10 of which are considered critical to human health.

The restaurant will remain closed until the owners have made necessary repairs and inspectors deem it safe for the public.

Among the most critical violations:

• There is a room connected to the kitchen with two beds in it.

• Surfaces are unclean around the soda dispenser nozzles; interior of the refrigerator, toaster and microwave oven are unclean.

• Personal beverages of employees are in food preparation areas.

• Food in the refrigerator is not covered to prevent contamination.

* Chemical spray bottle was not labeled correctly.

• Single-use items are being reused.

• Hand-washing sink is broken and filled with dirty rags.

• There is no soap or drying provisions at the hand sink.

• Hand sink water temperature does not reach 100 degrees within 30 seconds.