Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day June 27, 2014
First Published Jun 27 2014 02:38PM • Last Updated Jun 28 2014 05:42 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Feds say Utah 'Ponzi' scheme took in $207 million from around the world
- Mormonism needs to divorce itself from polygamy -- historically and theologically -- author advocate
- 'He leaves a huge hole behind': Search continues for Utah attorney who slipped and fell near Norwegi
- University of Utah under federal investigation for alleged mishandling of sexual assault report
- Utah teachers decry 'demoralizing,' 'insulting' licensing rule at school board hearing