Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day June 18, 2014
First Published Jun 18 2014 04:19PM • Last Updated Jun 18 2014 04:19 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- University of Utah removes references to anti-LGBT groups from bio of honorary degree recipient
- South Korea: Suspected midrange North Korean missiles fail
- Mike Noel asks constitutional council to investigate group calling for national monument in Utah
- Kirby: I made a vow with Satan, and now I'm paying the price with a Disney Cruise
- Enes Kanter praises OKC for embracing him and his faith