Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day June 17, 2014
First Published Jun 17 2014 03:27PM • Last Updated Jun 17 2014 03:27 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Kirby: A Trump supporter, an El Salvadorian maid and a columnist walk into a Montana hotel ...
- We're here, we're queer, we're packing heat
- Kirby: Nothing makes people stupider than fireworks
- BYU football: Players love the vibe Sitake, staff have brought to program (with video)
- Monson: Taysom Hill will -- and should -- be BYU's starting quarterback (with video)