Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day June 10, 2014
First Published Jun 10 2014 03:22PM • Last Updated Jun 10 2014 03:23 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- In solo release, Neon Trees singer Tyler Glenn metaphorically and literally renounces LDS Church for
- This Mormon college offers amnesty to sexual-assault victims
- Large graffiti carved at Arches National Park in Utah
- Utah lawmaker questions whether sex with an unconscious person is rape 'in every instance'
- Friend of Charleston church massacre suspect pleads guilty