Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day May 1, 2014
First Published May 01 2014 08:23PM • Last Updated May 01 2014 08:23 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Feds say Utah 'Ponzi' scheme took in $207 million from around the world
- Mormonism needs to divorce itself from polygamy -- historically and theologically -- author advocate
- F-35s at Hill Air Force Base almost ready for combat, commanders say
- Eugene Robinson: More outrage and lies from Donald Trump
- Salt Lake City police identify man who killed 8-year-old boy and then himself