Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day May 1, 2014
First Published May 01 2014 08:23PM • Last Updated May 01 2014 08:23 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- BYU football: Late interception hands WVU a wild 35-32 win over Cougs
- Utah football: Utes shift philosophy, embrace passing game in second half against USC
- Francis Wilkinson: The difference between the Bushes and Trump
- Why most people leave religion? They just 'stop believing'
- Union Pacific agrees to delay breach of Great Salt Lake causeway