Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day April 29, 2014
First Published Apr 29 2014 07:23PM • Last Updated Apr 30 2014 09:39 am
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Trump winning Utah converts, but he has a long way to go
- Mormon church moves to quash subpoena of President Monson in Navajo abuse case
- Update: After four women accused a Utah State University student of sex assaults, no charges and no
- Utahns' enthusiastic embrace of solar power could cost the state $42M
- Fire burns 300 acres on Antelope Island; Pioneer Day event canceled