Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - April 1, 2014
First Published Apr 01 2014 07:01PM • Last Updated Apr 01 2014 07:01 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Rolly: Warning to Utah beer drinkers -- You may see a lot fewer choices on grocery store shelves
- Kirby: A Trump supporter, an El Salvadorian maid and a columnist walk into a Montana hotel ...
- Critics: Herbert landslide shows GOP delegate disconnect with mainstream
- 'Vampire' trucker pleads guilty in Utah kidnapping case
- Monson: Taysom Hill will -- and should -- be BYU's starting quarterback