Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - March 27, 2014
First Published Mar 27 2014 06:33PM • Last Updated Mar 27 2014 06:33 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- 'Hunkered Hillary' generates smoke, even when there's no fire
- Recipe: Whether or not you fast for Ramadan, this soup hits the spot
- Letter: Hiroshima and Pearl Harbor are not the same
- Canadian group's flashy antics point to bigger problem for Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats
- Comments: Kirby: It's past time Led Zeppelin was in the LDS hymnbook