Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - March 23, 2014
First Published Mar 25 2014 06:15PM • Last Updated Mar 25 2014 06:15 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Kragthorpe: BYU's proactive approach to Big 12 is refreshing
- Utah defense attorney believed dead from Norwegian waterfall slip
- Utah state senator bolts Republican Party for Libertarian camp
- Despite fuzzy claims, 53 Utah local governments are proposing property tax hikes
- After four women accused a Utah State University student of sex assaults, no charges and no apparent