Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - February 26, 2014
First Published Feb 26 2014 08:53PM • Last Updated Feb 26 2014 08:53 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- In solo release, Neon Trees singer Tyler Glenn metaphorically and literally renounces LDS Church for
- Large graffiti carved at Arches National Park in Utah
- Brewvies seeks restraining order against state liquor regulators
- Lack of water forces fire crews to watch as restaurant burns at Solitude Mountain Resort
- University of Utah removes references to anti-LGBT groups from bio of honorary degree recipient