Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - February 25, 2014
First Published Feb 25 2014 09:12PM • Last Updated Feb 25 2014 09:30 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Death penalty appeal: Witnesses had to choose between testifying in favor of killer or obeying LDS C
- Rubin: Just when you think the campaign can't get worse
- Letter: A fabricated story from a U.S. senator
- Canadian group's flashy antics point to bigger problem for Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats
- Milbank: 'Hunkered Hillary' generates smoke, even when there's no fire