Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - February 20, 2014
First Published Feb 20 2014 05:20PM • Last Updated Feb 20 2014 05:20 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Idaho man sues university over hostility toward his Mormon faith
- We hikers are freeloaders, and the feds are onto us
- Rolly: Bears Ears opponents posting phony fliers, letters to scare Utah Navajos
- 'I don't hate this man, but I hate everything he did': Utahn gets prison for fatal concert shooting
- Arizona business leaders say pollution from Utah is obstructing Grand Canyon views