Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - February 19, 2014
First Published Feb 19 2014 07:56PM • Last Updated Feb 19 2014 08:38 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Outside Magazine explores 'the worst disaster in Zion's 97-year history'
- Bernstein: Republican Party got the voters it deserved
- Rolly: Utah candidate representing Ammon Bundy loses earlier court fight, must pay nearly $6,000
- Ammon Bundy hires Utah's Morgan Philpot as his attorney
- Watch: Elizabeth Smart discusses BYU Honor Code, sexual assault on 'Crime Watch Daily'