Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - February 19, 2014
First Published Feb 19 2014 07:56PM • Last Updated Feb 19 2014 08:38 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Center helps Mormon couples, other Utahns with frank talk about an often-taboo topic: sex
- New Eccles Theater restaurant will usher in a first under quirky Utah liquor law -- a 'Zion Ceiling'
- LDS feminists applaud as church removes troublesome Book of Mormon verse on rape from youth book
- LDS leaders preach about religious freedom, but Utah Mormons don't see it as biggest concern, poll s
- Utah Jazz notes: Quin Snyder is all about defense in first week of camp