Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - February 18, 2014
First Published Feb 18 2014 07:35PM • Last Updated Feb 18 2014 07:35 pm
A collection of some of the day's best newswire photos, from around the world.
- Kirby: God's not part of your political party
- Wildfire consumes almost half of Antelope Island
- BYU sports: Holmoe says BYU could live with football-only Big 12 invite
- Trump winning Utah converts, but he has a long way to go
- After four women accused a Utah State University student of sex assaults, no charges and no apparent