Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
5 of the most overlooked U.S. presidents
First Published Feb 17 2014 12:08PM • Last Updated Feb 17 2014 04:38 pm
- Utah lawmaker wants porn filtered from Internet, anti-porn software installed on all cellphones
- United Methodist conference seen as confusing even to God
- Hiking Big and Little Cottonwood canyons may soon cost recreationists
- Salt Lake City to consider scrapping height limits for potential convention hotel
- Bagley Cartoon: Idiocracy