Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
11 things you didn’t know about Shirley Temple
First Published Feb 11 2014 09:14AM • Last Updated Feb 13 2014 09:07 am
- Letter: Hiroshima and Pearl Harbor are not the same
- Kirby: It's past time Led Zeppelin was in the LDS hymnbook
- Canadian group's flashy antics point to bigger problem for Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats
- Kay Ricks, slain UTA worker, remembered as a gruff man with a tender heart
- Letter: Support them, don't abort them