Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 29, 2014
First Published Jan 29 2014 02:24PM • Last Updated Jan 29 2014 02:24 pm
A collection of some of the day's best newswire photos, from around the world.
- Op-ed: What I have learned as I transition from my faith
- College football: As Big 12 ponders expansion, American on guard for losses
- Video: Ted Cruz bows out of presidential race
- Scott D. Pierce: Big Ten TV deal might hurt (or help) BYU
- Biskupski's 'relatively flat budget' eschews tax increase, includes parking-ticket amnesty