Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 28, 2014
First Published Jan 28 2014 09:03PM • Last Updated Jan 28 2014 09:03 pm
A collection of some of the day's best newswire photos, from around the world.
- Utah's not the only place where Trump has a Mormon problem
- Freed early from a 55-year prison term, a 'changed' Weldon Angelos is rebuilding his life one brick
- Books: Judith Freeman is set free by the truth of her Mormon girlhood
- Charges: Utah head of militia tried to detonate bomb at BLM facility in Arizona
- Utah Jazz make a 'win now' move in surrendering No. 12 pick for Hill