Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 28, 2014
First Published Jan 28 2014 09:03PM • Last Updated Jan 28 2014 09:03 pm
A collection of some of the day's best newswire photos, from around the world.
- UTA revises explanation of closed-door meeting
- BYU athletics: Oklahoma president denies SI report that he's now against Big 12 expansion
- Monson: Mormon mission advantage for BYU? It's a lie
- Utah man sentenced to jail for physically abusing his 4-month-old daughter
- Salt Lake County Recorder Gary Ott bails on facing critical audit