Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - Wednesday, January 22, 2014
First Published Jan 22 2014 05:06PM • Last Updated Feb 14 2014 09:30 pm
A collection of some of the day's best newswire photos, from around the world.
- Dana Milbank: The singular danger of Donald Trump
- Kirby: Where do you draw the line with God?
- George Pyle: Clinton sends top diplomat on a mission to reddest Utah
- Monson: Expectations and realities for BYU, Utah, Utah State
- Sky's the limit for what Utah air ambulances can charge -- like the $46K bill this man received for