Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - Wednesday, January 22, 2014
First Published Jan 22 2014 05:06PM • Last Updated Feb 14 2014 09:30 pm
A collection of some of the day's best newswire photos, from around the world.
- Rubin: Just when you think the campaign can't get worse
- Canadian group's flashy antics point to bigger problem for Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats
- Recipe: Whether or not you fast for Ramadan, this soup hits the spot
- Letter: A fabricated story from a U.S. senator
- Milbank: 'Hunkered Hillary' generates smoke, even when there's no fire