Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 16, 2014
First Published Jan 16 2014 05:10PM • Last Updated Jan 16 2014 05:10 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos from around the world.
- Outside Magazine explores 'the worst disaster in Zion's 97-year history'
- Bernstein: Republican Party got the voters it deserved
- Watch: Elizabeth Smart discusses BYU Honor Code, sexual assault on 'Crime Watch Daily'
- College basketball: BYU, Utah agree to resume series in 2017-18 season
- Rolly: Utah candidate representing Ammon Bundy loses earlier court fight, must pay nearly $6,000