Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
What plans does Washington, D.C., have for fighting poverty?
First Published Jan 16 2014 07:11AM • Last Updated Jan 16 2014 07:11 am
- Recipe: Here's a new trick for grilling the perfect burger
- Ex-Utah A.G. Mark Shurtleff asks judge to dismiss his case -- now and forever
- Two years after an excommunicated Kate Kelly sought a giant leap, Mormon feminists keep making small
- With major projects down, Utah athletics looks deeper down facilities wish list
- Books: Judith Freeman is set free by the truth of her Mormon girlhood