Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 9, 2014
First Published Jan 09 2014 04:05PM • Last Updated Jan 09 2014 04:05 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Death penalty appeal: Witnesses had to choose between testifying in favor of killer or obeying LDS C
- As in U.S., Trump draws strong reactions in China
- Utah Jazz officials say renovation project will be boon to local economy
- Rubin: Just when you think the campaign can't get worse
- Utah's highest-scoring charter schools don't outsource administration