Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 8, 2014
First Published Jan 08 2014 04:23PM • Last Updated Jan 08 2014 04:23 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- 'Freedom of religion' isn't same as 'freedom to worship' -- just ask Catholic priests or Mormon apos
- Mormon leader Thomas S. Monson attends ceremony naming historic Utah building in his honor
- Black sludge that's killing American Fork fish could contain toxic mine waste
- Utah man pleads guilty to torturing puppy to death
- What's new in Salt Lake City? Think fast -- it's Google Fiber, up and running