Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 3, 2014
First Published Jan 03 2014 06:33PM • Last Updated Jan 03 2014 06:33 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Charges: Utah head of militia tried to detonate bomb at BLM facility in Arizona
- Pilots picket Delta -- world's most profitable airline -- for better pay at Salt Lake City airport |
- Freed early from a 55-year prison term, a 'changed' Weldon Angelos is rebuilding his life one brick
- Utah Jazz: In the end, Joel Bolomboy was just happy to hear his name called
- Kragthorpe: Mr. Irrelevant? Cal's Tyrone Wallace joins Jazz parade of point guards