Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - January 3, 2014
First Published Jan 03 2014 06:33PM • Last Updated Jan 03 2014 06:33 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Leonard Pitts: Battle between left and right no longer a contest of ideas
- Kirby: God's not part of your political party
- Utah delegate went to Cleveland uncertain about Trump. She left ready to vote for him.
- After four women accused a Utah State University student of sex assaults, no charges and no apparent
- Wildfire consumes almost half of Antelope Island