Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Will marijuana follow the path blazed by gay marriage?
First Published Jan 02 2014 09:13AM • Last Updated Jan 02 2014 09:13 am
- New Eccles Theater restaurant will usher in a first under quirky Utah liquor law -- a 'Zion Ceiling'
- Center helps Mormon couples, other Utahns with frank talk about an often-taboo topic: sex
- LDS leaders preach about religious freedom, but Utah Mormons don't see it as biggest concern, poll s
- LDS feminists applaud as church removes troublesome Book of Mormon verse on rape from youth book
- Bagley Cartoon: Threat to Religious Liberty in Utah