Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - December 25, 2013
First Published Dec 25 2013 06:35PM • Last Updated Dec 25 2013 06:35 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Feds say Utah 'Ponzi' scheme took in $207 million from around the world
- Mormonism needs to divorce itself from polygamy -- historically and theologically -- author advocate
- Lawmaker wants to revive stable funding plan for Utah liquor agency
- Utah teachers decry 'demoralizing,' 'insulting' licensing rule at school board hearing
- Utah's Days of '47 Parade couldn't keep out this pioneering gay couple