Families of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims share stories of inspiration, compassion and strength in the face of tragedy on the 1-year anniversary of the school shooting.
Families of Sandy Hook victims offer remembrances on 1-year anniversary
First Published Dec 14 2013 11:34AM • Last Updated Dec 14 2013 11:35 am
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Comments: Russia intervened in election and favored Trump, CIA says
- Feds: Disband police, overhaul services in polygamous Utah, Arizona towns
- Mormon gift opens up a vast new path for African-American genealogical treasures