Families of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims share stories of inspiration, compassion and strength in the face of tragedy on the 1-year anniversary of the school shooting.
Families of Sandy Hook victims offer remembrances on 1-year anniversary
First Published Dec 14 2013 11:34AM • Last Updated Dec 14 2013 11:35 am
- UPSET: BYU stuns unbeaten, top-ranked Gonzaga 79-71
- Black students at BYU report ignorant comments, cultural isolation
- Kirby: See me pray at the Legislature -- yes, me, and, yes, that Legislature
- After 10 years in exile, Indian immigrants reunite with their American-born son in rural Utah
- Utahns unite, target Trump