Families of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims share stories of inspiration, compassion and strength in the face of tragedy on the 1-year anniversary of the school shooting.
Families of Sandy Hook victims offer remembrances on 1-year anniversary
First Published Dec 14 2013 11:34AM • Last Updated Dec 14 2013 11:35 am
- 'We raised our voices here': Massive women's march headlines Utah Legislature's opening day
- Dana Milbank: An early surprise from Trump's team: humility
- Reid: No group is harder on me than fellow Mormons
- Rolly: What do Chaffetz and a disgraced deputy fuhrer have in common? Think suck-up, not Nazi
- Gehrke: Utah lawmakers should heed remarkable women's march as call to action