Families of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims share stories of inspiration, compassion and strength in the face of tragedy on the 1-year anniversary of the school shooting.
Families of Sandy Hook victims offer remembrances on 1-year anniversary
First Published Dec 14 2013 11:34AM • Last Updated Dec 14 2013 11:35 am
- At 40,150 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want
- Monson: Drafting of Donovan Mitchell a warning shot across Dante Exum's bow
- Child victim's skull set for return to Utah's Mountain Meadows, but not everyone agrees that's the p
- BYU alumnus charged with selling U.S. secrets to China