Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - November 29, 2013
First Published Nov 29 2013 01:56PM • Last Updated Nov 29 2013 01:56 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Utah Jazz make a 'win now' move in surrendering lotto pick for Hill
- Books: Judith Freeman is set free by the truth of her Mormon girlhood
- Two years after an excommunicated Kate Kelly sought a giant leap, Mormon feminists keep making small
- With major projects down, Utah athletics looks deeper down facilities wish list
- Utah's Rep. Mia Love will skip Republican National Convention