Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - November 22, 2013
First Published Nov 22 2013 04:10PM • Last Updated Nov 22 2013 04:10 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- LDS leaders warn of eroding religious freedom, but Utah Mormons don't see it as top concern, poll sh
- Arches National Park may eject commercial guides from Utah's Fiery Furnace, give permits to public i
- Salt Lake County Recorder Gary Ott bails on facing critical audit
- Kirby: Mormons know how to conference the hell out of things
- Monson: Mormon mission advantage for BYU? It's a lie