Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - November 19, 2013
First Published Nov 19 2013 05:08PM • Last Updated Nov 19 2013 05:08 pm
A collection of some of the best wire photos, from around the world.
- Environmental group accuses Utah's 'Diesel Brothers' of harming environment, plans suit
- Monson: For BYU, football-only membership in Big 12 is perfect enough
- Utah's new liquor tasting law adds new set of quirky rules
- Utah guv calls pro-Bears Ears monument proposal 'a political tomahawk'
- Jennifer Rubin: Which is worse? Trump or the Republicans who excuse him?