Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - November 15, 2013
First Published Nov 15 2013 03:49PM • Last Updated Nov 15 2013 03:49 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Mormon leader Thomas S. Monson attends ceremony naming historic Utah building in his honor
- 'Freedom of religion' isn't same as 'freedom to worship' -- just ask Catholic priests or Mormon apos
- Jason Chaffetz says Trump should release tax and medical information
- Leonard Pitts: How conservative pundits helped break reality
- Utah State says it didn't cover up wrongdoing, will make changes to how it handles sexual assault