Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - November 14, 2013
First Published Nov 14 2013 01:58PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 02:18 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- 'Freedom of religion' isn't same as 'freedom to worship' -- just ask Catholic priests or Mormon apos
- Dana Milbank: Hannity goes full Grassy Knoll backing Trump
- Commentary: How Donald Trump divided and conquered the religious right
- Utah's Facebook data center deal is off
- Kragthorpe: I can accept being wrong about BYU's quarterback derby