Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - November 5, 2013
First Published Nov 05 2013 04:30PM • Last Updated Nov 05 2013 04:30 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- IRS chief says Chaffetz's drive to oust him will leave few wanting top federal jobs
- Mormonism needs to divorce itself from polygamy -- historically and theologically -- author advocate
- Feds say Utah 'Ponzi' scheme took in $207 million from around the world
- Multilevel marketer MonaVie settles employee lawsuit for $19 million
- Utah guv calls pro-Bears Ears monument proposal 'a political tomahawk'