Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day - November 1, 2013
First Published Nov 01 2013 03:35PM • Last Updated Nov 01 2013 03:51 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photographs, from around the world.
- Kirby: Mind your own business, bishop
- Salt Lake City Council rates Biskupski's first 100 days as subpar
- Child dies after stepfather allegedly attempts to drown him
- The so-called "prison tax" might save Salt Lake City's neglected streets
- In solo release, Neon Trees singer Tyler Glenn metaphorically and literally renounces LDS Church for