Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the day - November 1, 2013
First Published Nov 01 2013 03:35PM • Last Updated Nov 01 2013 03:51 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photographs, from around the world.
- Treks give Mormon teens a taste of pioneer past, but some practices steer away from history
- Op-ed: If we really want fair and less expensive health care, it's single payer
- Tony Jones on the NBA: Utah Jazz improve on paper, but West is still a gauntlet
- Monson: BYU should be invited into a P-5 league, Notre Dame forced into one
- After four women accused a Utah State University student of sex assaults, no charges and no apparent