Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - October, 29, 2013
First Published Oct 29 2013 02:30PM • Last Updated Oct 29 2013 02:30 pm
A collection of some of the day's best wire photos, from around the world.
- Polygamous leader Lyle Jeffs has a network of hiding spots he's used before
- Kirby: Wait, did we miss the second coming?
- Oakland proposes ban on coal handling -- potentially derailing Utah port investment
- Oregon refuge takeover is over, but aftershocks remain
- Freed early from a 55-year prison term, a 'changed' Weldon Angelos is rebuilding his life one brick