Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - October 9, 2013
First Published Oct 09 2013 03:10PM • Last Updated Oct 10 2013 01:39 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- University of Utah removes references to anti-LGBT groups from bio of honorary degree recipient
- Mike Noel asks constitutional council to investigate group calling for national monument in Utah
- South Korea: Suspected midrange North Korean missiles fail
- Large graffiti carved at Arches National Park in Utah
- Utah football: Utes elated by NCAA decision to rescind satellite camp ban