Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - October 2, 2013
First Published Oct 02 2013 02:28PM • Last Updated Oct 02 2013 02:28 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Terry Tempest Williams leaving U.; critics say school prioritized paperwork over what she taught a g
- Public tour set to demystify Salt Lake City's Masonic Temple
- Op-ed: 'Corporate' U. of U. chased away a unique scholar, Terry Tempest Williams
- Kragthorpe: BYU fans awaiting answers from Big 12, as always
- Some question whether Mayor Jackie Biskupki has a vision for Salt Lake City