Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - Spetember 25, 2013
First Published Sep 25 2013 03:20PM • Last Updated Sep 25 2013 03:20 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Death penalty appeal: Witnesses had to choose between testifying in favor of killer or obeying LDS C
- Letter: A fabricated story from a U.S. senator
- Rubin: Just when you think the campaign can't get worse
- Utah Jazz officials say renovation project will be boon to local economy
- Milbank: 'Hunkered Hillary' generates smoke, even when there's no fire