Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - September 24, 2013
First Published Sep 24 2013 08:39PM • Last Updated Sep 24 2013 08:39 pm
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Muslim scolds extremists at Friday prayer with Christians
- Jeremy Johnson sentenced to 11 years in prison in scam with Utah political intrigue
- Polygamists describe how to live in family with 27 wives and 145 children
- Salt Lake Tribune's new editor, Napier-Pearce, is thrilled to return to paper, praises predecessor O
- State zeros in on prison land that Salt Lake City supports, environmentalists don't