Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - September 19, 2013
First Published Sep 19 2013 02:32PM • Last Updated Sep 20 2013 01:39 pm
A collection of some of the best photos of the day, from around the world.
- Utah's Misty Snow makes history as Democrats' transgender Senate nominee
- Kirby: A Trump supporter, an El Salvadorian maid and a pot-stirring columnist walk into a Montana ho
- FBI agent: Investigation of alleged attempted bomber began after his involvement at Bundy Ranch
- Utah judge was biased, jurors in Jeremy Johnson trial say
- Utah Jazz to enter free agency with aggression