During New York's Fashion Week, designers showed what they will be offering come spring, trends that will be adapted for ready-to-wear lines carried in department stories where most consumers shop. Here's a sampling of what we'll see in 2014.
Fashion Week: A roundup of designers’ creations for spring
First Published Sep 13 2013 09:18AM • Last Updated Sep 13 2013 09:20 am
- While herding sheep, Australian man discovers bones of a giant dinosaur. Meet Wade.
- Evan McMullin takes the lead in latest Utah presidential poll
- Kragthorpe: BYU will lament missed chances in loss to Boise State
- Garrison Keillor: When it's over, maybe Trump should move to Nebraska
- BYU football: Broncos edge Cougars 28-27, snap BYU's winning streak