During New York's Fashion Week, designers showed what they will be offering come spring, trends that will be adapted for ready-to-wear lines carried in department stories where most consumers shop. Here's a sampling of what we'll see in 2014.
Fashion Week: A roundup of designers’ creations for spring
First Published Sep 13 2013 09:18AM • Last Updated Sep 13 2013 09:20 am
- With the Pentagon on the telephone, BYU president held his ground on the Honor Code
- Monson: Greg Ostertag has learned from his substantial Jazz regrets
- Utah lawmakers set out to wrangle wild horses from BLM's control â and possibly slaughter them for m
- Mormons' Oakland Temple and Oz-like D.C. edifice to close for upgrades
- Utah Jazz: Team decides to stand still at NBA trade deadline