During New York's Fashion Week, designers showed what they will be offering come spring, trends that will be adapted for ready-to-wear lines carried in department stories where most consumers shop. Here's a sampling of what we'll see in 2014.
Fashion Week: A roundup of designers’ creations for spring
First Published Sep 13 2013 09:18AM • Last Updated Sep 13 2013 09:20 am
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Utah football: University to study expanding Rice-Eccles Stadium
- Comments: Will the Mormon Word of Wisdom ever change? It has before.
- Majority of Utahns now view Trump favorably, poll shows
- Utah hard cider maker says state's liquor markups squeezing profits, forcing expansion to Nevada