During New York's Fashion Week, designers showed what they will be offering come spring, trends that will be adapted for ready-to-wear lines carried in department stories where most consumers shop. Here's a sampling of what we'll see in 2014.
Fashion Week: A roundup of designers’ creations for spring
First Published Sep 13 2013 09:18AM • Last Updated Sep 13 2013 09:20 am
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert is earning his keep
- Two men try to snatch signed Steph Curry shoes from kid after Warriors win over Utah Jazz
- Teen who 'lost his mind' is charged with killing Utah youth-facility staffer