During New York's Fashion Week, designers showed what they will be offering come spring, trends that will be adapted for ready-to-wear lines carried in department stories where most consumers shop. Here's a sampling of what we'll see in 2014.
Fashion Week: A roundup of designers’ creations for spring
First Published Sep 13 2013 09:18AM • Last Updated Sep 13 2013 09:20 am
- Rift at University of Utah poses a new challenge for controversial health reformer Vivian Lee
- Wasatch Front home prices going through the roof as supply slips
- Wife of accused Canadian polygamist testifies about life as a sister wife
- Lamb's Grill closes -- but not forever, owner hopes
- Tribune Editorial: Utah's national monuments have already justified themselves