During New York's Fashion Week, designers showed what they will be offering come spring, trends that will be adapted for ready-to-wear lines carried in department stories where most consumers shop. Here's a sampling of what we'll see in 2014.
Fashion Week: A roundup of designers’ creations for spring
First Published Sep 13 2013 09:18AM • Last Updated Sep 13 2013 09:20 am
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want
- Monson: Drafting of Donovan Mitchell a warning shot across Dante Exum's bow
- Child victim's skull set for return to Utah's Mountain Meadows, but not everyone agrees that's the p
- At 40,150 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country
- Bagley cartoon: Dying to Repeal Obamacare