During New York's Fashion Week, designers showed what they will be offering come spring, trends that will be adapted for ready-to-wear lines carried in department stories where most consumers shop. Here's a sampling of what we'll see in 2014.
Fashion Week: A roundup of designers’ creations for spring
First Published Sep 13 2013 09:18AM • Last Updated Sep 13 2013 09:20 am
- Possible GOP challenger to Rep. Jason Chaffetz emerges
- Utah basketball: Without David Collette, Utes roll over Washington State, 88-47
- Utah football: 2017 schedule is finalized, with Utes opening Pac-12 play at Arizona
- Development near Trolley Square moves ahead after City Council OKs rezone
- Utahns want Chaffetz to probe Trump conflicts, ethics official responds to Chaffetz