Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Gallery - The Week in Photos
First Published Sep 10 2013 08:50AM • Last Updated Sep 16 2013 10:57 pm
A look back at some of the best news photos of the week from September 1-7, 2013
- Mormonism needs to divorce itself from polygamy -- historically and theologically -- author advocate
- University of Utah under federal investigation for alleged mishandling of sexual assault report
- Utah's Days of '47 Parade couldn't keep out this pioneering gay couple
- Jennifer Rubin: Stark differences between the two conventions
- Scott D. Pierce: TV drives Big 12 expansion -- in unexpected way