Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Gallery - The Week in Photos
First Published Sep 10 2013 08:50AM • Last Updated Sep 16 2013 10:57 pm
A look back at some of the best news photos of the week from September 1-7, 2013
- Environmental group accuses Utah's 'Diesel Brothers' of harming environment, plans suit
- Mormon church pulls missionaries out of Turkey
- Kirby: A visit from the purity squad
- Utah guv calls pro-Bears Ears monument proposal 'a political tomahawk'
- Multilevel marketer MonaVie settles employee lawsuit for $19 million