Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos of the Day - September 4, 2013
First Published Sep 04 2013 11:22AM • Last Updated Sep 04 2013 11:22 am
A collection of some of the day's best photos, from around the world.
- Monson: Only a fool would do what Taysom Hill is doing -- and it's pretty cool
- Poll: Utahns generally dislike coffee, despise alcohol, like green Jell-O
- 'Freedom of religion' isn't same as 'freedom to worship' -- just ask Catholic priests or Mormon apos
- Mormon leader Thomas S. Monson attends ceremony naming historic Utah building in his honor
- Rolly: Newest national monument a slap in the face to Rep. Rob Bishop