Pro motorcycle racer Chris Ulrich took Tribune photographer Rick Egan on a wild ride around the track Friday at Miller Motorsport Park. Ulrich, a top-level pro Superbike racer, gave two-up rides to members of the media on his Honda CBR1000RR Superbike, reaching speeds more than 120 mph. He will be competing this weekend along with other top professional motorcycle racers in the Utah Sport Bike Association's Vortex Masters of the Mountains championship. Check out Egan's video of the ride at sltrib.com.
Video and photos: A ride with pro motorcycle racer Chris Ulrich
First Published May 23 2014 09:37PM • Last Updated May 24 2014 10:58 am
- Monson: Love football? How much longer can we ignore the brain trauma research?
- BYU football: Cougars open camp Thursday searching for new offensive stars
- Darren Carrington viewed as a potential difference maker for Utah football
- Kragthorpe: Utes can justify signing Darren Carrington, but let's call this what it is: a business d
- Utah Jazz podcast: Joe Ingles turns $12 into $52 million; Jazz earning high marks for player develop
- Utah football: Pac-12 Media Days live blog
- BYU football: LSU lineman Karl Malone Jr. always hoped to face a Utah school, and 'now I get my oppo