Sunday Olympics on TV: Can Ted, Bode rebound?
The men's gold medal final in the super-G will feature a couple of familiar American faces reigning super-G world champion/Park City native Ted Ligety, who won the gold at the 2006 Games but failed to medal in the event at the 2010 games; and 2010 Olympic silver medalist Bode Miller.
They'll be facing defending Olympic gold medalist Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway, among others.
NBC will air the competition tape-delayed in primetime.
NBC DAYTIME • 2-5 p.m., Ch. 5: Men's cross-country skiing/4x10km gold medal final; women's snowboarding/cross competition
NBC PRIMETIME • 6-10 p.m., Ch. 5: Figure skating/ice dancing short dance; men's Alpine skiing/super-G gold medal final; women's snowboarding/snowboardcross gold medal final; women's speedskating/1,500m gold medal final; two-man bobsled
NBC LATE NIGHT • 10:35-11:35 p.m., Ch. 5: Men's biathlon/15km mass start gold medal final; figure skating/ice dancing short dance postgame
• 11:35 p.m.- 3:30 a.m., Ch. 5: Repeat of NBC primetime
NBCSN • 5:15-8 a.m.: Men's hockey/USA vs. Slovenia (live)
• 8 a.m.-noon: Figure skating/ice dancing short dance (live)
• Noon-1 p.m.: Men's biathlon/15 km mass start gold medal final
• 1-3 p.m.: Hockey repeat
• 3-5 p.m.: Hockey/game of the day
• 1-5 a.m. (early Monday): Women's curling/USA vs. South Korea
CNBC • 2-5 p.m.: Men's curling/USA vs. Sweden
USA • 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Men's hockey/Canada vs. Finland (live)
• 3-5 a.m. (early Monday): Men's curling/USA vs. Switzerland (live)
See more about comments here.