Lots of people have been complaining that NBC isn’t airing any of the Sochi Games live. Which isn’t exactly true. There’s nothing live in primetime because of the time difference.
But you can watch some events live on cable during the day. Like the figure skating pairs gold medal final (8 a.m. MT on NBCSN). If, that is, you don’t have a job or have to attend school.
If you do, you can watch it on tape-delay in primetime.
NBC DAYTIME • 2-4 p.m., Ch. 5: Men’s nordic combined/individual K-95 gold medal final
NBC PRIMETIME • 7-10:30 p.m., Ch. 5: Women’s alpine skiing/downhill gold medal final; Figure skating/pairs’ gold medal final; women’s snowboarding/halfpipe gold medal final; men’s speed skating/1000m gold medal final
NBC LATE NIGHT • 11:05 p.m.-12:05 a.m.: Luge/doubles gold medal final runs
• 12:05- 3:30 a.m.: Repeat of NBC primetime
NBCSN • 5-8 a.m.: Women’s hockey/USA vs. Canada (live)
• 8-11:45 p.m.: Figure skating/pairs gold medal final (live); men’s nordic combined/individual K-95, cross country
• 11:45 a.m-12:30 p.m.: Luge/doubles gold medal final runs
• 3-5 p.m.: Hockey/game of the day
• 1-3:30 a.m. (early Thursday): Men’s hockey/Austria vs. Finland (live)
• 3:30-5:30 a.m. (early Thursday): Women’s cross-country skiing/10 km classical gold medal final (live); women’s skeleton
MSNBC • 10 a.m-12:30 p.m.: Men’s hockey/Latvia vs. Switzerland (live)
CNBC • 3-6 p.m.: Men’s curling/Great Britain vs. Switzerland
USA • 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Men’s hockey/Czech Republic vs. Sweden (live)
• 3-6 a.m (early Thursday).: Men’s curling/USA vs. Great Britain (live)
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.