Tribune photographer Chris Detrick spent three days with more than 90 U.S. Olympic athletes creating a stunning set of portraits leading up to the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
Photos: Tribune portraits of Olympic ski jumping athletes
First Published Feb 03 2014 07:30AM • Last Updated Feb 03 2014 04:44 pm
- Utah Jazz shootaround: Rudy Gobert upgraded to questionable for Game 4
- Utah football: 'A lost kid,' five-star recruit Garett Bolles picked himself up
- First-time marathoner wins Salt Lake City Marathon
- Kragthorpe: Clippers coach Doc Rivers, once fired in Salt Lake City, is creating better memories now
- Utah lacrosse builds toward Division I dream
- Motocross: AMA series returns to Rice-Eccles Stadium
- Utah Jazz mailbag: How do you stop Paul? Is it time to dump Favors?