Tribune photographer Chris Detrick spent three days with more than 90 U.S. Olympic athletes creating a stunning set of portraits leading up to the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
Photos: Tribune portraits of Olympic ski jumping athletes
First Published Feb 03 2014 07:30AM • Last Updated Feb 03 2014 04:44 pm
- Utah basketball: Utes mum on David Collette's availability for Oregon
- Monson: Rudy Gobert and Gordon Hayward should both be named All-Stars
- Photo: Monson: Only a fool would do what Taysom Hill is doing -- and it's pretty cool
- Real Salt Lake: Can RSL land Landon Donovan?
- Kragthorpe: Jazz's loss to Thunder a reminder that challenges remain
- Snow College names Paul Peterson as its new football coach
- NFL: Tom Brady and Patriots win AFC, 36-17 vs Steelers