BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall signed an extension June 26, 2013, through 2016.
Most popular Salt Lake Tribune sports stories of 2013
| The Salt Lake Tribune
First Published Dec 31 2013 12:06 pm • Last Updated Dec 31 2013 04:23 pm
The most popular sports stories from The Salt Lake Tribune in 2013 on www.sltrib.com, based on page views and Web visitors:
1. Ex-BYU and NFL star Todd Christensen dies at age 57
2. BYU football: E-mails may shed light on Hadley’s suspension
3. Ex-Jazz ball boy selling Jordan’s shoes from legendary Flu Game
4. Roger Miller, son of Larry H. Miller, dies at 45
story continues below
5. Monson: BYU’s James Lark blames coaches for lack of leadership, direction
6. Senior BYU LB Spencer Hadley suspended over honor code
7. Monson: BYU, sadly, makes the monkey dance for national attention
8. Monson: Kyle Van Noy has big plans at BYU, and beyond
9. Monson: Bronco Mendenhall’s inner idiot emerges, again
10. Utah Jazz legend Karl Malone going strong at 50 years old
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.