Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Photos: The Weekend in Sports
First Published Dec 16 2013 07:10AM • Last Updated Dec 29 2013 10:08 pm
A look at some of the best sports photos of the weekend of Dec. 13-15, 2013.
- Scott D. Pierce: ESPN analyst Desmond Howard's call on BYU is most 'foul'
- BYU football: Taysom Hill on verge of fourth start in a season opener
- Monson: For BYU's Kalani Sitake, the hugging is over and the squeeze is on
- Utah football notes: Dominique Hatfield reflects on changes in last year
- MLB: Determined to chase dream, Tebow shows power in workout
- Utah football: As cost of Ute football tickets go up, fans pay the price -- but feel the pinch
- Pac-12 football preview: Arizona State may be positioned for a fall